Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Winnie-the Pooh & The House at Pooh Corner, by A. A. Milne


2012 Book 16: Winnie-the-Pooh, by A. A. Milne (1/28/2012)

2012 Book 17: The House at Pooh Corner, by A. A. Milne (1/30/2012)

I admit that this is the first time I’ve read either of these books. The combined Winnie-the-Pooh stories were very cute and enjoyable. I’m guessing they are meant to be read aloud to young children. From the cartoons when I was a kid, I remember really loving Eeyore, but found him to be much grumpier than I expected in the books. But children often see things in books that adults don’t, so what can I say. 4/5 stars

I’m on a quest to read all the books that I should have read when I was a kid, and didn’t because I was too busy being “grown up,” hehe. I’ve still got to finish the Narnia series and read any of the Oz books, to name a few. This will probably take me a while! If anyone has suggestions about books I ought to have read as a child, let me know so that I remember to read them all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I love getting comments!